Breaking News

Gallagher Glad To Get Lifetime Honour While He Is Still Young














Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher is relieved he is receiving the Outstanding Contribution award at this year's Brits (14FEB07) - he wanted it while he still young to enjoy it.

The Wonderwall mastermind would hate to have received the honour when he is older because it would have felt like a sympathy vote - and the 39-year-old guitarist want's the British band to go out on a high.

He says, "I want to do it before I go bald. I'd like to do it before I'm 40 and still young to legitimately wear a black leather jacket.

I'm glad we're getting it now. When footage is shown of future Brits, there won't be a fat, old geezers accepting it."

Former Beatle Ringo Starr will present the award to the band at next Wednesday's music ceremony in London.

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments