Breaking News

Noel: Everyone's After My Girl













Noel Gallagher has a warning for blokes who fancy his missus – they have no chance because he’s the one with millions in the bank.

The Oasis legend has had to put up with his celebrity swordsman pal Russell Brand poking fun about how much he lusts after his stunning girlfriend Sara Macdonald.

When I told him Take That heart-throb Jason Orange also had an eye for the leggy Edinburgh lass, Noel marked his territory in his trademark, sharp-tongued style.

Noel told me: “Everyone fancies my missus. Russell Brand is always asking after her. I have no doubt he would have a go if he got half a chance. But he won’t.

“Jason Orange and all the rest of them haven’t got a sniff either — I’m the one with millions in the bank.”

Ever the gent, he apologised to Sara and gave her a big smacker on the lips.

I joined Noel and Kasabian at the plush Landmark Hotel in central London for a few drinks after the Shockwaves NME Awards.

Noel was in fighting form, stating his intentions to land a double in my Bizarre Caner Of The Year prize.

Noel, who pipped Sarah Harding to the title last year after a mega session with the Bizarre crew in Earls Court after a Kasabian gig, said he plans to get stuck in again in 2007.

Rolling up his sleeves for battle he added: “I put some serious hard graft in on the ale last year. I deserved it and I am up for it again this time round. Harding has got nothing on me.”

Oasis might have lost out on the best band gong to Muse but Noel was the man of the moment.

Arctic Monkeys, The View , Kasabian and new three-piece The Enemy were all drinking with their hero on the night.

Noel’s 2007 caner campaign got off to a strong start with a massive night on the lash after the Brits.

But Noel told me he lost his rag when Yank newcomers Orson sprayed the Oasis table with champagne.

He said: “I said, ‘Oi, you watch it!’ and gave him a poke in the ribs.”

Sara chipped in: “It’s just because Noel is funny about his hair.”

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments