Breaking News

Noel's Got Good View Of Rockers
















Oasis frontman Noel Gallagher claims he loves Dundee rockers The View - even though he doesn't have a clue what they are on about.

Noel performed with Kyle Falconer and Co. at the Royal Albert Hall in London for the Teenage Cancer Trust and claims he loves their tunes.

He said: "I like them but I can't understand a word they say. My missus can do some interpreting for us later because she is Scottish. I love their singles."

Noel also praised the current state of British pop music.

He said: "The British Isles make the best pop music. What's cool is that great pop is being made with guitars, I guess Oasis opened the door for that."

The View returned the compliment by saying they were thrilled to share a stage with Oasis. Guitarist Peter Reilly said: "It was special because we look up to Oasis so much. They are probably the reason we're in a band, so it's a privilege."

Kyle added: "I told them I'm not doing anything unless we're supporting Oasis."

Source: www.dailyrecord.co.uk

No comments