Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: 'I Winged Coral Guest Spot'













Oasis man admits he skipped practice for Electric Proms performance

Oasis' leader Noel Gallagher admitted he winged his appearance with The Coral at the BBC Electric Proms last night (October 24).

As previously reported, the guitarist joined the band on their track 'In The Rain' as they supported Mark Ronson at The Roundhouse in London.

"I was supposed to rehearse yesterday but, as I have recently become a dad, my little lad put pay to that the night before by keeping me up all night, so I was knackered," Gallagher told BBC 6Music of his lack of preparation. "So I just couldn't do the soundcheck."

However, the Oasis man, who played a solo on the song, said he was happy with the performance.

"You know, I am a musician, I know what I am doing, I listened to the song a few times, Bill [Ryder-Jones, guitar] sorted me out the chords and that was that," he declared. "That was the third time we played it."

To see pictures from the night click here to see the special gallery now.

Plus, read news reports on Mark Ronson, Sigur Ros and Editors' performances on the opening night of the 2007 festival.

Source: www.nme.com

No comments