Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Credits Abuse For Making Him A Better Artist




















Oasis frontman Liam Gallagher has credited his abusive father and uneasy childhood for bringing an angry passion to his music.

The 35-year-old says elder brothers Paul and Noel Gallagher bore the brunt of the alcoholic's rage - but the experience was so traumatising that it still fuels his performances today.

He says, "You wish these things don't happen but they happen for a reason, I suppose, and that's where my anger is and that's what makes me f**king attack that mike when it's there. "'Cause it's just all boiled up. I maybe kept a lid on it. I'm glad it's not ever been resolved, in a way. 'Cause that's what makes me wanna f**king get in there. I wouldn't change a thing, man."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

Click here to enter a competition to win some exclusive artwork.

No comments