Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Has Been Branded A "Two-Faced Coward"




















Liam Gallagher has been branded a "two-faced coward" by Peter Andre.

Australian pop singer Peter - who is married to British glamour model Jordan, real name Katie Price - has entered into a war of words with the Oasis frontman after Liam called him a "pikey ****".

Pete fumed in New magazine: "I read somewhere that Liam Gallagher has been calling me all sorts of names. I found this quite surprising because when I last saw Liam he couldn't have been friendlier to me and Katie. I'd go as far as to say that he was totally up our backsides!

"We bumped into him at a Radio 1 event and he told us how great he thought we were and how his mother Peggy was a big fan. It's such a shame he was too much of a coward to tell us how he really felt to our faces instead of being two-faced. That man is all mouth and no trousers!"

Liam made his foul-mouthed insults during a TV interview last week.

He was given three names, British news anchor Sir Trevor McDonald, Dolly Parton and Peter, and he had to say who he would like to collaborate with, who he'd text back and who he would ignore.

He replied: "I'd call Trevor McDonald, I'd text Peter Andre and I'd ignore Dolly Parton. The only reason I'd text Peter Andre is to say, 'What the f*** are you on about man? Where'd you get my f***ing number from, you f***ing pikey ****?' "

Source: www.thecheers.org

Click here to enter a competition to win some exclusive artwork.

No comments