Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Notebook Transcript





















With the recent emergence of Noel Gallagher's “lost” notebook with photos acquired by ourselves, OFG have kindly typed out the written lyrics and song lists that appear on the scanned pages.

It has been typed it EXACTLY as it was written in the notebook.

First scanned page:

Chill

(I)
Gonna rest on my laurels
Its time to take it easy
My ships coming in and its right on time
I have been waiting
I have been hoping
I have been clocking the watch
Now your in a rush, I’m going to take my time

Change(A)

The rain is long gone
Gonna take my time
Now the rain is long gone
Its time to make it mine

(II)
You can’t your yawning
And it isn’t any wonder
Your ship came in and passed you by
You have been waiting
You have been hoping
You have been clocking the watch
You disappeared, you waste my time

Change(A)

The rain is long gone
Gonna take my time
Now the rain is long gone
Its time to make it mine

Chorus:
When it all comes down
I can’t see your face
While you’ve been flying
Your has past away
When it all comes down
You’ll be asking for spare change
But a dollar bill
Won’t save you from the chill
But a dollar bill
Won’t save you from the chill

REPEAT VERSE (I)

CHANGE (A)-CHORUS

INSTRUMENTAL CHORUS

QUITE END.

I AM ALWAYS RIGHT!

1. Born at the end of the day
As I shake up my sleepy head-Everybody went to bed
I want to stay up and play
I don’t want these silly toys
I want to hang out with the boys
I might cry, but I’m feeling ok
Does it show?

2. Its my birthday today
And you never sent a card- Don’t come round here no more Your barred
You’ve got nothing to say
You think your someone else
Your always talking to yourself
Be yourself and be here today
Let it go!

3. ‘Cos I am the man that understands
The world and all its printed plans
I wish I had somewhere to go
Somewhere that no-body knows
Cos I am the man that’s done and seen
All that their has ever been
And I….am always right!

REPEAT v1

CHORUS

ONLY MY PRIDE

1. The city at night, goes to sleep below me
Another day it creeping up on them
It would be nice if you could get to know me
But only if you’ve nothing better to do

Chorus: Only my pride keeps me alive x2

2. You don’t seem to feel the will of the people
You don’t care who your steppin on
And to not know I thought was bad at first
And you don’t wish to know and that’s just worse
2 ½, So don’t come round here no more with shit on your shoes
You bring nothing, just your on bad news……and your killing me
And don’t come round here no more with shit on your face
You neither here nor there Man you’re a disgrace……and your killing me

CHORUS

2 ½

CHORUS

Song list in back 1 Some are underlined, questioned maked, misspelled, because Noel had them that way.

1. All around the World (crossed out)
2. I know a girl ( crossed out) Could be Headskrinker
3. Mirror + Razorblade (crossed out)
4. Little Things (crossed out) Could be (its Good) To be free
5. She’s Electric (crossed out)
6. Cream?
7. Rodney?
8. Listen Up ?
9. Hello? (crossed out)
10. Going Nowhere (crossed out)
11. My friends Says ? Could be supersonic
12. Revolver ?
13. I’ve Decided….(faces)
14. Rex/Beatles
15. Better Let You know
16. Pilots
17. Sunday Morn’
18. Paint a Mental Picture
19. Never Allowed
20. The cat in the Hat
21. Out of the World
22. Definatly Maybe
23. Only my pride
24. Lost Again
25. Blue
26. Is that a fact?
27. I’m always right
28. Shelter from the fall
29. Talk about Me (Razorbarb)
30. Half A World Away
31. Joy Division One
32. Swamp
33. Helicopter
34. Song in a suitcase
35. Sunflowery One

Song list in back 2. Some are underlined, questioned marked, misspelled, because Noel had them that way.

Bring it on Down*
Cloudburst*
Rock n Roll Star*
Fade Away*
Up in the Sky*
Digsy Dinner *
Live forever *
I am the Walrus*
Spaceman
Married with Children
Take me Away
Whatever
I believe
Comin on Strong Could be Setting Sun
Shelter from the fall
Live by the Sea
Clecked the watch
Lock all the Doors
Columbia
Strange Thing
Alive

Columbia
up in the Sky
Fade Away
Live forever
Shaker Maker
Bring it on down
Cigarettes & Alcohol
Married with Children
Rock n roll star
Whatever
Digsy’s Dinner
I believe
Spaceman
Cloudburst

Rock n roll star
Up in the Sky
Spaceman?
Cloudburst
live forever


Bring it on Down
Digsy Dinner
married with Children
Columbia
Whatever

Fade Away
Strange thing
Walrus!
Alive

Source: www.theoasisfanguide.blogspot.com

Also as a added bonus here is the original PDF file to download of six pages from the notepad, that I acquired a few weeks ago.

So that you can get an even closer look at the this historic piece of Oasis history.

Rapidshare Megaupload Savefile

Click here to enter a competition to win some exclusive artwork.

No comments