Breaking News

Noel Gallagher To Appear In Russell Brand's Movie




















His hit Booky Wook is being brought to beastly life on the big screen - and Russell Brand fancies Harry Potter star Daniel Radcliffe to take the lead role!

He thought the boy wizard actor could portray his life as a sex and drugs addict.

Russ told us: "I originally wanted to get an actor to play me and toyed with the idea of Daniel Radcliffe.

"But I thought he wouldn't be able to take all the drink.

"Or the drugs or fraternising with women. So I thought I should do it."

However Russ has got Oasis rocker Noel Gallagher on board - playing an insatiable homosexual!

We met up with the comic in Hollywood where he told us: "I'm coming back in the summer to do the filming.

"Noel Gallagher will be in there, playing a seedy homosexual. He'll be a sexually androgynous, amorphous character - it'll be mad.

"I was speaking to him about it yesterday, and hopefully it'll be great."

St Trinian's star Russell, 32, has told producer Michael Winterbottom - who made 24 Hour Party People - that he will stop at nothing to get Noel, Daniel, David Walliams and TV's Michael Palin.

Russ continued: "Michael has said really nice things about me so I'm hoping he'll play a character in it - a vindictive headmaster.

"David will be playing himself as my love rival.

We're told that Noel and David have provisionally agreed to appear but Michael and Daniel have yet to get aboard.

Russell, who is in LA working on a movie with Adam Sandler, said he had his casting couch ready. "I'm going to hand-pick the ladies," he said.

"It is difficult doing those sex scenes though - it's very awkward. I feel like I really ought to put on a gold medal display of sexual moves."

Sounds like he can't flop...

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments