Breaking News

Mix Version Of New Oasis Track Leaks Early

















A Chemical Bothers ( remix or 'mixed by' ) version of Oasis' new track Falling Down which will make its radio broadcast premiere this afternoon on Toronto's 102.1 The Edge has leaked early.

Catch the tune this afternoon on Bookies show.

From The Edge Website earlier today

A new song from OASIS called 'Falling Down' will premiere at 5:00pm this afternoon with Bookie. It was mixed by the Chemical Bros. The label tells us it's NOT the first single from the new album 'Dig Out Your Soul' (in stores October 7th), that's 'The Shock Of The Lightning' which we'll debut that Friday August 15th.

Lyrics (thanks to Vixen at Stoptheclcks.org)

A setting sun that blows my mind
Is falling down on all that I've ever known
Time to kiss the world goodbye
Falling down on all that I've ever known
Is all that I've ever known.
Is all that I've ever known.
Is all that

Cry (die?) and scream... it makes no sound
Calling out to all that I've ever known
Here am I, lost and found
Calling out to all
A setting sun
That blows my mind
Time to kiss the world goodbye

We live a dying dream
If you know what I mean
A setting sun that blows my mind
Now we'll kiss the world goodbye

9 comments

Anonymous said...

So I went and found the song on Youtube, and I can honestly say that I thought the song was amazing. I can't wait to hear the album version.

I knew Oasis wouldn't let me down.

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsgPIc9BHBY

video from Youtube

Anonymous said...

massive lyrics great.

Anonymous said...

This is just NOT ROCK AND ROLL... Tonight with this version they where not Rock and Roll Stars, i'm just not having OASIS under X.

Anonymous said...

what a song! brilliant. if the rest of the album is as good as this (hopefully original wil be even better), then we're in for a treat...finally an Oasis album that may top Definitely Maybe!

Anonymous said...

This is superb the chemicals have done a superb job with this. The album is gonna be massive.

Anonymous said...

Oh my god thats some tune

Jure said...

isnt it sing a song that blows my mind not setting sun

Anonymous said...

I'm sure its

a summers sun blows my mind