Breaking News

Noel Gallagher: "I Like Jay-Z"




















The Oasis guitarist also defended his comments about Jay-Z headlining last weekend's Glastonbury Festival.

He said: "The broadsheets get hold of it and have me going down Hyde Park Corner blasting and slamming.

"For the record, I Iike Jay-Z. That's my opinion.

"If it offends people, don't ask me anymore questions.

"I should do these things and answer like every two-bit pop star."

In April, Noel Gallagher said having the rapper at the festival was the reason tickets had not sold out and that it was "wrong" to have a hip-hop headliner.

Jay-Z played the guitarist's comments to the crowd at Glastonbury in a video montage before his set and played an acoustic version of Oasis hit Wonderwall.

Music chain HMV say the performance has helped boost sales of Oasis's album (What's The Story) Morning Glory, as well as the single Wonderwall.

Source: www.bbc.co.uk

No comments