Breaking News

Pictures Of The Second Night Of Oasis At The Cardiff International Arena







































































A few of our own photos from last nights Oasis show in the Cardiff International Arena, I will add the others to the fan archive in the morning.

If you have any photos from this or any other of the bands gigs to date send them in and I will add them to the archive.

Tonights setlist was

F**king In The Bushes
Rock N Roll Star
Lyla
The Shock Of The Lightning
Cigarettes And Alcohol
Meaning Of Soul
To Be Where There's Life
Waiting For The Rapture
The Masterplan
Songbird
Slide Away
Morning Glory
Ain't Got Nothing
The Importance Of Being Idle
I'm Outta Time
Wonderwall
Supersonic
Don't Look Back In Anger (Acoustic)
Falling Down
Champagne Supernova
I Am The Walrus

Special thanks to our to our new best friend Ciaran from Dublin for the ticket, It's most appreciated :)

3 comments

Anonymous said...

Awesome gig last night! Probably the best I've seen them and that includes Knebworth!

Would love them to release that gig on DVD

Le Vasiz said...

Couldn't they vary their setlist from gig to gig ?

Anonymous said...

Why would they vary their setlist? Most bands keep the same setlist throughout the tour.

I notice they did play My Big Mouth earlier in the tour.