Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel Gallagher's Tour Diary on www.oasisinet.com

Now then. Hello there. I'm on a choo-choo train. On my way to Cardiff. I travel alone today. Sitting in silence. People watching. Perfect. I've got that bastard cold, see? Have you?

Bournemouth was odd. Strange clientele (I thought so anyway). Good shows though (I thought so anyway).

Just stopped at Reading. No one got off. No one got on. Just got a COFFEE from the "buffet trolley". I'm not much of a fan of coffee. Too middle class for me. But as I won't be served tea by anyone other than my missus, "coffee" it is.

Just stopped at Swindon. A person got off. Couldn't tell if it was a man or a woman. They was too fat, y'see?

The scenery has become more green. it's nice, innit...the greenery? A couple of lads just come to say hello. They're going to see the gig, they say. So am I. They're already on the piss. Nice enough lads though.

That "coffee" was shit by the way. Better than the tea I expect though.

Why do trains do that thing? They all of a sudden go from 1,000mph to walking pace for 20 minutes. Why? Is it sleepy time for the cows and sheeps or summat? We're going REALLY fast again. Why?

We're stopping at Bristol. Let's see what happens here then, eh? Hmm..not a lot. 2 more stops to go. Newport and then Cardiff.

I'm bored now. Fuck all happened at Newport.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments