Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for Oasisinet.com

Well, well, well. He turned up! Morrissey was actually in our actual dressing room. Being very funny. He asked me did I have any "new moves"!! Genius.

Steve Jones (the Sex Pistol) was there. A proper dude. Can't tell you what a buzz it is to have 2 of the people who are absolutely responsible for you making music in the room. I love meeting my heroes. They're all top, top geezers.

Gig was good. Went to the after show to see a few cats who come over from England. Didn't hit it hard though. Got my boy in town. Not fair dad rolling in at dawn stinking the gaff out. Got another 2 weeks of that.

Which brings me to tonight. Back in Vegas. At The Palms. Very 70s. Ricky Hatton's in town (again!) as is Russell Brand and the elusive Matt Morgan. Gonna watch the Oscar de la Hoya fight and then rip it up (so to speak). Could and should get messy.

In a bit.

GD

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments