Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's America Dream















Noel Gallagher wants to move to America - but can't because of his kids.

The Oasis guitarist has grown to love the US as he has gotten older but can't make it his permanent home because he doesn't want his children - 18-month-old son Donovan, whose mother is Noel's long-term partner Sara MacDonald, and eight-year-old daughter Anais, with his ex-wife Meg Mathews - to have American accents.

Noel, 41, said: "I've grown to like America. It's a place for adults. Once you get past 40 you start to appreciate it. I would love to live in Los Angeles, I'll get a house between Madonna and Robbie Williams.

"But I don't think I could go because of the kids. I can't have a son with an American accent. I can't have them calling me pop."

Noel is seemingly following in his brother and bandmate Liam's footsteps.

The Oasis frontman previously admitted he wants to move to New York with his wife Nicole Appleton, just like his late idol John Lennon.

Liam said: "I love that city, I buzz off it. Nic' was born in Canada, but then she lived there for five years. That's the next step for me. I want to go to a place where I can just be me."

John Lennon moved to the US city in 1971 and was tragically shot dead outside the Dakota apartment building where he lived by deranged fan Mark David Chapman in 1980.

Source: www.myparkmag.co.uk

Oasis' new single 'Falling Down' is available to download on March 8th and in stores March 9th, click here to pre-order the single.

No comments