Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

Now then. How is everybody? Not that I give a shit, just being polite.

We're in Japan. I've got quite a soft spot for this mob. Who hasn't? Lovely little fellas, they are.

Got thrown out of a taxi this morning. At least I think I did. Hard to tell over here. There was shouting and pointing and then the international hand signal for "Get the fuck out of my cab, you western dog!"

Jet lag will put a downer on the gig tonight. I already can't be arsed. Nevermind. They've got Yorkshire tea bags on the rider which, let's face it, is all that matters to a 40 year old Northerner.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

Oasis' new single 'Falling Down' is available to download on March 8th and in stores March 9th, click here to pre-order the single.

No comments