Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

Urgh..what a hangover! Horrific. Great, great night though. As spectacles go (and I don't mean the ones you wear) Slane Castle takes some beating.

I don't think I've seen The Prodigy since Knebworth but fuck me, they had it yesterday. Incredible behaviour. You gotta be good to follow Kasabian. They are.

Don't remember leaving the gig! I feel poisoned. Not looking forward to the flight home AND me and Irie Nancy have got to go to a friend's 40th tomorrow. More boozing. Shit!!

Got 10 days off though so mustn't grumble.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

Tickets are still available for a number shows on Oasis' largest-ever UK Stadium tour, click here for availability of tickets.

No comments