Breaking News

Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere





Taken from Noel's tour diary for oasisinet.com

Yes. The massive. How on earth is everyone? All good? Wonderful.

Fuck me, I enjoyed those 2 weeks off. Had some beautiful quiet nights in with Nancy and a couple of truly magical nights out with.. well, if I told you, you wouldn't believe me. I will say this though, there was royalty involved!!

Had a few days on the Amalfi coast in Italia. Very nice. Lovely weather.

What else? BUT, OF COURSE!! The football season's started. Me and Burning Natty and various comrades made our way up to Blackburn to see Man City take the first steps of the new revolution. What a day! Must've been 10,000 Blues there. Unbelievable atmosphere. Bit like an Oasis gig.

Talking of which, I'm at Kings Cross Station. Former home of Russell Brand. Catching a train to York. Got a gig tonight at a health spa in Bridlington. A warm up for that V Festival this weekend. If you're coming, I'll see you there. I'll be stage right. Being brilliant.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.oasisinet.com

No comments