Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Dug Deep For Christmas











While brother Noel might not have been top of his Christmas list, Liam Gallagher was feeling generous with his pals this year.

The Manc singer - at war with Noel since he quit Oasis in August - dished out expensive threads from his Pretty Green clothing range to Rifles frontman Joel Stoker and rising star Jersey Budd.

Joel got a black parka worth £245 while Jersey got a £425 black peacoat. I had my eye on one of those.

Liam must have forecast the chilly winter conditions.

Joel said: "Liam loves his parkas and so do I. It's great, a perfect fit."

Jersey added: "I couldn't believe it when I unwrapped it. It's brilliant."

A source said: "Liam's range has been selling like hot cakes but he is a huge Rifles fan and wanted to give the boys a nice gift."

Liam must want to keep on the right side of some people after all.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments