Breaking News

Kasabian's Tom Meighan: "It's Not Oasis Without Noel"



Kasabian's Tom Meighan is a huge admirer of Oasis and insists Liam Gallagher should release a solo album because he can still make "amazing" music without his brother Noel.

The singer - whose band joined Oasis on their last ever tour before they split in August - said in an interview with Q magazine: "I think Liam should go it alone. It's not Oasis without Noel, and I think they'd both agree with that. Did I see it coming? No I can't say I did. I was in Germany doing a terrible festival when someone texted me they'd split up and I was as shocked as anyone.

"I texted Liam and Noel just to say, 'I am really sorry and best of luck,' to both of them. It's sad but the new music will be just amazing."

Vote for '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' for 'BRITs Album of 30 Years' HERE!

No comments