Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: "Alex Ferguson Looks Like A Dustbin-Man"











Liam Gallagher has given the thumbs-up to Roberto Mancini's old-school scarf and claims Sir Alex Ferguson looks like a 'dustbin-man' in comparison.

Gallagher - who has launched his own Pretty Green clothing range - told Football365: "The scarf is cool. I want one myself so I might go and get myself one.

"Mancini looks good but then, all Italians are cool. He's certainly cooler than that Taggart from across the road - he's a top manager and all that but he looks like a dustbin-man."

The admiration is obviously mutual as Mancini quoted an Oasis song - Don't Look Back In Anger - in the build-up to the big Manchester derby with United at Old Trafford.

Gallagher will not be at United's ground to cheer on his beloved team, saying: "I wouldn't step foot in that place. I've never been and I don't want to go - it's not for me. Anyway, I don't think I'd get a good reception.

"I'll be watching it at home on the box - it's the biggest game ever for me. I can't wait - it's going to be top. I'm absolutely loving all the aggro - that's what derbies are about. It's been missing from the game a long time and I'm loving it.

"I'm absolutely buzzing off Carlos Tevez at the moment, and I'm buzzing off Craig Bellamy too. Actually, I'm buzzing off the whole lot of them. It's now or f***ing never for City. I'm really confident - 2-0 to City on the night."

So would even Tevez look good in Pretty Green gear? "It would be a challenge, but it's not all about looking good all the time, is it? Everyone would look good in Pretty Green clothes. Some of it's alright and it's getting better all the time."

Source: www.football365.com

Vote for '(What's The Story) Morning Glory?' for 'BRITs Album of 30 Years' HERE!

No comments