Breaking News

Going, Going, Gong











It looks like Brits host Peter Kay was spot on.

Liam "Knobhead" Gallagher was thrown out of the backstage VIP bar minutes after making a fool of himself on stage.

The Oasis star pushed over a girl model who was painted silver to look like a Brit Award.

Fair play to her fella, who was stood nearby and painted gold.

He leapt off his podium and confronted Liam, telling him how out of order he was.

Security jumped in and ordered Liam out. A source said: "It was outrageous what Liam did. It upset a lot of people."

Liam was later "interviewed" by wife Nicole Appleton for ITV2.

Asked about Oasis's award for Best Album Of The Past 30 Years, he said: "I don't think we deserved it, there have been some great albums.

"But if we are f****** going to get invited then I will turn up and have it. I am going to f****** play the game."

Talking about the bust-up with the models, he snarled: "I have been silvered before. I have been pushed over. But I got up and f****** carried on. He is sitting there going, 'Hey, you pushed my bird over!'

"She's silver. I was gold and I was bronze, too, baby!

"Now can we all take loads of Class A drugs?"

Just the chat you expect from a millionaire dad who lives in posh Hampstead, in North London, and jogs every day.

Liam was called a "knobhead" by Kay on live TV after ignoring brother Noel in his acceptance speech then throwing his mic and Brit award in the crowd.

Yesterday, Liam hit back on Twitter: "Listen up fat f***. As a real northerner I was brought up to say s*** to people's faces, not behind their back."

Liam's antics might have raised a laugh ten years ago. But now he is out of date and tragic. Everyone else was having a great time and celebrating a good period in British music.

Noel missed Tuesday's awards at London's Earls Court. But he turned out later to see the War Child charity gig.

He told pals: "I see my little brother made a bit of a fool of himself? What was he doing?

"That was a chance for him to move on and talk about what he's doing now. He didn't even thank the fans properly."

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

1 comment

Anonymous said...

"Liam's antics might have raised a laugh ten years ago. But now he is out of date and tragic. Everyone else was having a great time and celebrating a good period in British music."

He's a legend but I tend to agree with this comment.

Mind you, his interview backstage was gold. Made me fall off my chair in laughter.