Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Interview











Excerpt from an Interview conducted by our friends at Live4Ever :

Live4ever: OK Liam, So how are you today, good?

Liam: Feel a lot better than I was yesterday. Yesterday I looked and I felt like I was a vampire man. Wasn’t to well. Throwing up a lot. Still a little bit dodgy but other than that I feel good man.
I hope it wasn’t a hot dog from JFK? I heard they gave you a bit of trouble out there, an extra wait of some kind when you flew in?

Nah Nah, I signed a wrong piece of paper.

A wrong piece of paper?

I’ve got a visa to come here. I don’t know…what was it Steve?

(Pretty Green’s CEO Steve Allen explains that it was just an immigrations officer doing his job and that they had to fill out a form again.)

(Grins) Considering I can’t write it took me a long time to fill it out - it took me all day.

Well I hope they treated you OK? They can get a bit uptight sometimes?

Nah, they were good, it was alright.

So you’re in New York to promote Pretty Green? As of today US residents can purchase your items using US currency in your online store, right?

(Steve jumps in and explains that all items are priced in US Dollars with no Import Taxes. The Items are distributed from the UK and delivery normally will take around 3 days.)

Did you talk to any New York department stores about carrying your line of clothing?

Our people back in the UK have been doing that and there is a store in New York, ‘Any Old Iron’, who will be the first store to sell our line starting in the fall.

Where you not interested in one of the bigger stores such as Barneys?

Oh yeah, I like Barneys but I heard it’s not so good at the moment. I’m easy I’ll put it anywhere. I’m not that precious about where it goes, you know what I mean? The main thing is to try to get our own little store, our own little shop out here at some point, if all goes well.

You already have your own stores planned elsewhere though?

We’re looking at a place in London - and Tokyo would be a good place because we have a bit of a fan base out there as a lot of people are buying from out there. Definitely New York, if you do one out there you got to do one in New York, yeah?

Absolutely.

So as you’ve said before you are not trying to reinvent the wheel here with your line. It’s a priority for you that this is a top quality product.

Top quality yeah.

For the full interview click here for part one and here for part two.

No comments