Breaking News

Miles Kane Talks Beady Eye And Oasis













Taken from an interview with Miles Kane from contactmusic.com, read the full article here.

So what do you think your album has brought to the UK chart which may have been lacking before?

I think my album is bringing the rock and roll thing back to UK music. Like Oasis - I mean, I'm not comparing myself to them - but I'm bringing that kind of music back into 2011. It's not an X-Factor type of thing; it's solo and quite ballsy. I suppose it's got swagger, but I don't mean that in an arrogant way. It's good to still be rewarded for making that kind of honest music.

You're a big Oasis fan and are friendly with Liam and Noel. What did it mean to you to support Beady Eye on tour?

It meant so much that they asked me. I love Liam, so to be at Beady Eye's first gigs was exciting and one of the best tours I've done. Sometimes on support you feel a bit like there's no point if people didn't come to see you specifically, but with the Beady Eye tour it was perfect. We gained a lot, and people were getting there early just to see us. Travelling with my band is great too as I've known them all for a long time.

Source: www.contactmusic.com

No comments