Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Gives Mumford Fash Bash













Liam Gallagher had better not ask Mumford & Sons for a spot on the guest list soon.
The Beady Eye frontman has hammered the folk band for the way they dress.

He said: "They look like f****** Amish people.

You know, them ones with the big sideys that don't use electricity?

"Growing their own food and putting barns up... I need music to be a bit more sexy and played by people who look a bit f****** dangerous."

He also had a dig at newlywed brother Noel, saying: "Our kid looks more like Louis Walsh these days."

Talking clobber again, he told Shortlist magazine, out today, that he owns more shoes than missus Nicole.

Liam added: "I've always had more shoes than her, I like my shoes.

"I just have to go through it every now and again and think, 'D'you know what? I'll give that to charity.' That makes me feel good."

Sounds like he's after Gok Wan's job.

Source: www.thesun.co.uk

No comments