Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Does Not Ever See Himself Playing Stadiums













Noel Gallagher does not think he will play at the same size venues as a solo artist, as he did with Oasis.

Speaking to the NME the former Oasis man said "I don't see me ever being able to stand on stage in a stadium, like a jobbing f**king minstrel with an acoustic guitar, and pull it off in a hour and a half. I just don't I've got that in me. Band's have got more power than f**king jobbing songwriters. Who was the last solo artist to play Wembley Stadium? George Michael.

He added "I don't ever see me playing stadiums. I don't think the demand will be there. I could probably do an arena in Manchester. Probably. But I don't know. I'm just going to see how it goes. it's a nice position to be in, and I've not been in this position since 'Definitely Maybe', where it's just like, 'Well put this album out, don't know what's going to happen.' Whereas in Oasis, you know what's going to happen. And that's great, but anything is possible and I'm not setting any limits on it. But I can safely say. it won't be anyway approaching being as big as Oasis were.never".

Noel Gallagher is set to release his debut album 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds' on through his own Sour Mash record label, on October 17th (this date will vary slightly internationally).

The album features ten new songs and was recorded over the past year in London and Los Angeles. It was co-produced by Noel and David Sardy, who Noel has worked with previously.

No comments