Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Wrote Third Solo Album













British rocker Noel Gallagher planned to launch his solo career with three new albums - but he abandoned the idea after becoming "sick" of writing new tracks.

The former Oasis guitarist hit a creative peak as he penned new songs following the band's breakup in 2009, and announced earlier this month (Jul11) he is to release two albums - a solo record and a collaboration with British psychedelic duo Amorphous Androgynous.

Now he's revealed he had enough new material to put out a third record, titled The Future Of Martial Arts, but gave up the plan because he was tired of songwriting.

Gallagher tells Q magazine, "Now I'm a free agent I thought I've got all these songs, so I'll make two records - but between you and me I made three, the third was going to be called The Future Of Martial Arts. I had nine great songs but had to split them up. I wanted to do some work with Amorphous Androgynous... so I made the albums concurrently. It was really exciting being that creative, but by the end I was sick of it."

Source: www.contactmusic.com

2 comments

Anonymous said...

we found out that Noel is not so sincere as he used to be. Probably he said this in case some people don't like his new stuff... there are already enough people who don't like it.

Anonymous said...

To me his new stuff is quality, to say 'there are already enough ppl who don't like it' is such a sweeping statement. He can't pls everyone, but i doubt he cares. His working outside the barriers of oasis has allowed him to do the stuff that wouldn't necessarily have worked within oasis.