Breaking News

More On Noel Gallagher's Project With Amorphous Androgynous


Noel Gallagher has been speaking to Mojo about his project with Amorphous Androgynous, which is due for release next summer.

The album, which doesn't have a title as yet, is a collaboration with psychedelic collective Amorphous Androgynous and Noel has said that it takes in genres that he would have stayed well clear of in his days with his former band.

Speaking to the current issue of Mojo he said: "There are three songs from High Flying Birds on that, but they are barely recognisable. Then there's ten original compositions, but it's all one long piece of music, inspired with spoken word. It's fu*king good man. I'd go in Paul Weller's studio and there'd be twenty people there - like fu*kin hippies. I'd be 'alright mate?' (Leslie Phillips voice) Air-hair-lair! I'm Gethsemane, I'm going to be playing marimba...!' You look like a wizard what the f*ck?! Then I'd go back to the sanity of my own record - three minutes, what a relief."

Noel Gallagher's High Flying Bird's is released next month.

No comments