Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On A Possible Oasis Reunion













Being the guy from Oasis
"I'm not running from the guy that was in Oasis. That is me. We just go under a different name. And I sing the same, I'm in the some bands, I dress the same, so..."

On playing Oasis songs again
"I might do it. You know, I'd like to. I mean why not, man? I like those songs."

On an Oasis reunion
"I'm definitely up - well, Noel is the one that started this kind of thing. But I'm definitely up for doing a tour. I mean, as long - I don't think me 'n' him'll ever be in a full-on band again, you know what I mean? That's done, I think. But Noel was mentioning like a tour for the 2015 'What's the Story Morning Glory', and I think by then, three years, I will have grown up a bit and so will he."



Source: www.cbc.ca

No comments