Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere (Vol.2) Part Fifteen













'I'm like a small boy when shit like that happens.'

Yes comrades… where were we?

The match? Well, it ended in a draw. A fair result in the end. We should have won it, but on the other hand we could have lost it.

The Scousers on the firm were getting a bit too vocal about it for my liking, then again there was a coffee AND a biscuit riding on it so I understand their anxiety!!

Mario had a mad 20 minutes. He came, he saw, he ran around a bit, he got sent off!!! Par for the course with that lad. We still love him though. Well done to the boys for seeing it through.

From there we went straight to some arena or other to see Paul McCartney. Somewhat predictably he was mega… as always. He's got ALL the tunes, innit!!! Actually managed to get to say hello to him before the show!! What a treat. I'm like a small boy when shit like that happens. And he's a true gentleman. The fuckin' daddy!

And to the gig… my gig. Just got back from it actually. A special night. These Italian kids really do know how to get the hairs on your neck to stand up. And they ARE just kids, most of 'em. I don't mind telling you it got a bit emotional in places. Birds crying, and that!! Didn't make for the best singing I've ever done but… y'know, I apologise for that. Just my blimmin' luck it was going out LIVE on TV… Bugger… Oh well… It was a great night, all the same.

Off to Amsterdam tomorrow. A day off. Now there was a time when that was a recipe for Armageddon. Gladly those days are well behind us (I say "us", what I mean is "me").

Them Dutch are a bit more reserved. Or are they just shit-faced on some psychedelic greenery, or other? A bit of both, I expect.

Anyway, gotta go… Arrivederci, as the natives say.

In a bit.

GD.

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Keep up to date with Noel's award-winning tour diary by signing up to Noel's Official Website's Inbox HERE!

No comments