Breaking News

Can City Do It? Liam Gallagher And Ricky Hatton Give Fans View













Manchester City are within touching distance of their first league championship in 44 years. Roberto Mancini's men know a victory against relegation-threatened QPR on Sunday should be enough to pip United to the title.

Liam Gallagher

I WILL move back to Manchester if City win the title. I got back from Disneyland with the kids and we got beat by Arsenal so we were eight points behind and I was getting loads of grief from United fans in Disneyland. Even Daffy Duck is a secret Red I think, he was having a pop, so I thought it was well and truly over then.

Ricky Hatton

IT will be the biggest day of my football life. Ever since I've been a fan we've had to watch the enemy down the road win everything. It's been a living nightmare for City supporters. I don't want to speak too soon because the wheels can always come off. We've just got to get our noses over the finishing line. If we can't beat QPR at home on the last day to win the title then we don't deserve it.

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk

No comments