Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Backs Christopher Maloney To Win The X Factor













There are fears that if Baloney is crowned winner he’ll not only ruin the show’s credibility but could also kill the prospect of a 10th series next year.

Noel Gallagher has scuppered his chances of ever being asked again to be an X Factor judge by Simon Cowell... he’s backing cheesy Chris Maloney to be the winner.

The ex-Oasis star said: “I’ve been watching X Factor and I wouldn’t mind seeing the Scouser win, because it’d be great to watch him have a nervous breakdown.

“But I also think James Arthur should win. That lad’s the best out of them all.

“I do like The X Factor, I’ve got say, for my sins.”

There are fears that if Baloney is crowned winner he’ll not only ruin the show’s credibility but could also kill the prospect of a 10th series next year.

Rocker Noel, who announced the line-up for the 2013 Teenage Cancer Trust At The Royal Albert Hall gigs, has asked his long-time Blur rivals Damon Albarn and Graham Coxon if they’ll perform alongside him.

Noel, who ended his feud with the band last year, said: “Will we play together? I hope so.”

The dad-of-three also had some paternal advice to give royal parents-to-be William and Kate.

He pointed out: “They’re not the first people in the country to have a baby, are they? I’ve had three.

“William should probably think about rejoining the Army. He’d have a quieter life.”

A garden shed might be a safer option.

Source: www.mirror.co.uk

No comments