Breaking News

Liam Gallagher On How He Got Rid Of A Troublesome Tramp














Rock star Liam Gallagher has told how he got rid of a troublesome tramp who had been pestering his Hampstead neighbours.

The Beady Eye singer said the homeless man had become a nuisance by persistently ringing on doorbells and going through bins in the early hours of the morning.

The former Oasis star, speaking at the relaunch of Red House restaurant in Chelsea, told the Standard: “This tramp kept hassling me at my house.

“I know he has been a problem for other people round our way. He was ringing on our buzzer early in the morning and kept asking if I would pay for his pay-as-you-go phone. Proper mad.

“The final straw was when he started messing with my recycling bins. I’m a bit anal about my recycling and he ended up shoving his crutches in my bin. I came out and squared up to him and he had a bit of a go.

“Put it this way, I don’t think he’ll be coming back round my way again.”

Gallagher, 40, lives in Hampstead with wife Nicole Appleton and their son Gene, 11, who he says may well follow in his father’s footsteps into rock ’n’ roll.

He added: “He plays the drums and is really good. He’s more of a Keith Moon type than a steady drummer but I think he’s got what it takes.”

Source: www.standard.co.uk

No comments