Breaking News

Liam Gallagher: 'There's No Hitler In Beady Eye'














Liam Gallagher is loving life in Beady Eye, telling MTV News UK that “there’s no Hitler” in the band he formed after Oasis split.

With Beady Eye gearing up to release their second album BE, Liam is enjoying it more because everyone is “drinking from the same cup” and said he shouldn’t be blamed by Oasis fans for his brother Noel leaving the legendary group.

Speaking after the album’s playback, Liam told us track nine Don’t Brother Me – which features the lyrics “give us a chance, take my hand, be a man” and “in the morning I’ll be calling and hoping you’ll understand” – isn’t an apology to Noel.

“I’ve got nothing to apologise for,” said Liam without hesitation when we asked him about the song.

“Our relationship is still touchy, but if I wanted to say sorry to Noel for something that I’ve done apparently wrong I’d ring him, I wouldn’t write a f**king song. It’s not an olive branch."

He continued: “I’m not the bad person in this – Noel has done the f**king mad flip and he’s got a whole new weird band. The only person that’s left our hemisphere is Noel.

“I’ve still got the same rock and roll crew, all the roadies are still with us. Noel has washed his hands with it, which is fine but don’t f**king come back and moan about it when it doesn’t suit your f**king wig.”

So will Liam be sending a copy of BE to Noel?

“He needs to buy it, the motherf**ker. I don’t care what he thinks but I hope he enjoys it because we’re not making reggae music, it’s another form of Oasis but he doesn’t want to be part of it. Noel’s playing hard to get.

“I’m f**king loving it in Beady Eye – I’m not missing anything from Oasis. We’re drinking from the same cup and there’s no Hitler.”

During the playback at London’s Soho Hotel, Liam was on top form – shouting “f**king tune” after belters Face the Crowd and I’m Just Saying, dancing to single Second Bite of the Apple and making everyone laugh by describing the topless woman on the front cover of the album as “top nipple”.

Gallagher added: “Success to me is putting it out – f**k buying the album, you want people to get it. Money is a vulgar word and I’ve done chart positions.

"It’s not about being No.1, I don’t mind if it goes in at No.40 It blows my mind and we’re cracking on.”

Beady Eye release their new album BE on June 10.

Source: www.mtv.co.uk

No comments