Breaking News

Oasis Super Fan Needed














My name is David Aspinall and I am a reporter for an international press agency based in the UK (www.catersnews.com)

To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the release of Definitely Maybe I am trying to find an Oasis superfan/collector/both who would be interested in being interviewed and photographed about the love of the band.

That could include maybe somebody who has travelled thousands of miles or to each continent to see them live, or maybe somebody who has spent thousands of pounds on memorabilia.

Preferably, I am looking for somebody based in the UK so we could organise our own photographs, but if you are outside of this country and have some amazing photos of your own that could also work.

If you are interested in getting in touch please can you contact me on +44 (0)121 616 1100 or on davidaspinall@catersnews.com.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments