Breaking News

Foo Fighters Will Agree To Glastonbury If Oasis Reform















Foo Fighters have said they'd agree to headline Glastonbury if Oasis reformed to also play the festival.

Dave Grohl revealed that the group haven't yet been asked to top the bill, but would say yes if Liam and Noel Gallagher played, and Prince agreed to be the third headline act.

Speaking to BBC Radio 1 he explained: "If Prince does it, and Oasis does it, you've got the Foo Fighters, how about that?"

The singer says he hasn't spoken to organiser Michael Eavis or his daughter Emily about headlining, but is interested as Foo Fighters haven't played Glastonbury since 1998.

"He hasn't called me. I mean, I don't want to give out my phone number on air, but I like playing shows! I've been to that festival before. It's pretty fun. We'll see what happens. We'll get a conference call happening, we can work this out. Imagine Prince and Oasis on the telephone, that would be amazing."

As a huge fan of Oasis, Dave has toured with the brothers and spent time with them away from the stage, and is sure the sparring brothers could put their differences aside for the festival.

"In America Oasis sort of crept up on us, and it was one of the first times that an English band became massively enormous in a really long time. We ended up seeing them and playing shows with them and I got to know them a little bit. I love them as people, they're the sweetest people in the world. I know they have this sort of reputation of being brash and nasty, but I don't think they are. I've watched them live and there are not that many bands that can just stand there motionless and make 100,000 people go bananas, and that comes down to the songs. When your songs are that good, you've got something good going on. I miss them.

"If Taylor Hawkins and I can be in a band together, I'm sure that they can be in a band together too."

Source: www.femalefirst.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments