Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Says His Drug-Fuelled Memories Of Oasis Are Hazy













Noel Gallagher has made a "conscious decision to enjoy" his career because his drug-fuelled memories of his time in Oasis are so hazy.

The 47-year-old rocker is gearing up for the release of his new album 'Chasing Yesterday' and is eager to make sure he is able to recall everything he experiences from this part of his life because he has such hazy memories of his drug-fuelled time in Britpop band Oasis.

He explained: "I want to enjoy this because it's a moment in my life that I will never get back. With 'Definitely Maybe', I didn't know what the f**k was going on. Now I'm older and not f***ing high all the time, I've made a conscious decision to enjoy and remember it. But it's different now. I work better when I'm in charge. I think my records prove that."

As well as his maturing attitude, the 'Wonderwall' hitmaker - who has 15-year-old daughter Anaïs, as well as sons Donovan, seven, and Sonny, four - said he has taken more care with his new record than he did with previous albums, and has described it as "a brilliant TV series".

He told The Sun newspaper: "The last one [album, 'Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds'] wasn't lacking anything, but the difference is the last one was like an expensive film while this is a brilliant TV series. And TV is better than film, so they tell me.

"Initially you've got to make records for yourself and be confident your stuff has got you this far. You fall on instincts. So I don't really worry about if the saxophone is going to freak anybody.

"There is more quality control with what I do now I'm solo."

Source: www.list.co.uk

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here.

No comments