Breaking News

Noel Gallagher's: Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere Vol 3: The Good, The Bad And The Bubbly (Part 9)















Tales From The Middle Of Nowhere Vol 3: The Good, The Bad And The Bubbly:

So... The dance is underway. I'm in for 2 weeks of pure mither... I shall be chased through train stations and across hotel lobbies mostly by girls shouting "Please sign, please sign!!"

Add to that the inevitable all round weirdness and bingo you got yourself a Japanese tour!

First stop Osaka. Did a Q&A with some of my fan club members...suitably awkward. Amongst other things I was asked questions about marriage, parenting, Sir David Gilmour, Sir Jeffrey Beck, pets, clothes, Oasis (obviously), the state of music in general and there might even have been some questions about my new album!!

The first of the 2 nights was very strange. I've been coming here to Japan for well over 20 yrs now and I can safely say that was the oddest gig I've EVER done. The crowd were silent in between songs. They usually are quiet but this mob were SILENT!! Not a sound...you could probably hear my heart beating I know I could! They were appreciative and all that but...

Next stop was here in Hiroshima...the gigs were most enjoyable.

I'm just about to leave and get the train to Fukuoka.

I have nothing more to say....oh it's pissing down!!


GD.


Source: www.noelgallagher.com

Check out the current collection and offers from Pretty Green here

No comments