Breaking News

Liam Gallagher's Latest Tweets



2017 the year of the face off Wright vs wrong Real Vs fake Love vs Hate as you were LFUKING x

@ihatewonderwall ooh Ma fuking you I like to watch films bout Keith retards sit down you never gonna be you ain't got what it takes

@ihatewonderwall i bet you are ya beige cunt

@ihatewonderwall go listen to what a life you tosser

@ihatewonderwall And I ain't ya mate

Bonehead where's woman's underwear whilst listening to old roger Whittaker outtakes as you were LFUKING x

@BoneheadsPage Come on Pauline you know it's true them legs of yours would give cilla a run for her money any day

@BoneheadsPage phones of my arse go on tell the people bout that time you had to go to hospital coz you got stocking burns

@BoneheadsPage ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha see you Monday Jimmy LFUKING x

He's not the messiahs he's a vet NORTY boy

Chilli putter Carlo void man

To be fair you got me there folks lost the plot there don't know what 1s taking about ok idols

I feel burnt out help fish is good


Eh la the cakes been baked and out of respect I'd bring a change of napkins

No comments