Breaking News

Gallery: Noel Gallagher Presents David Bowie's Son With British Album Of The Year At The BRIT Awards


The late rock star received his second posthumous award of the evening for his Blackstar album.

David Bowie has won the Mastercard British Album Of The Year for his Blackstar album- the last record he released two days before his passing on 10 January 2016.

The posthumous award - which was presented by Noel Gallagher - was accepted by Bowie's only son, Duncan Jones, who said: “I lost my dad last year but I also became a dad… and I’ve been spending a lot of time thinking: 'What would I want my son to know about his granddad?'

“He’s always been there supporting people who are a little bit weird, a little bit strange and a little bit different.

"So this award is for all the kooks and all those who make the kooks."

Click here for a number of pictures of Noel at the event.

Source: www.radiox.co.uk

No comments