Breaking News

Listen To Noel Gallagher's New Playlist


Ease into February with Noel's latest playlist, featuring tracks from the likes of Toots & The Maytals, Leonard Cohen, Toydrum & Bowie...

LISTEN ON SPOTIFY
LISTEN ON APPLE MUSIC

For the rest of you, here's the playlist track listing:

Sexbombe Uber Alles - James Clarke Five
Funky Kingston - Toots & The Maytals
Peace Trail - Neil Young
Can I Have It Like That - Pharrll & Gwen Stefani
Silver Timothy - Damien Jurado
Nightclubbing - Iggy Pop
Death Of A Ladies’ Man - Leonard Cohen
Lark On My Go-Kart - Asher Roth
Red Lady - Phil Cordell
The Silent Sun - Genesis
Cactus - David Bowie
Know One Will Ever Know - Gavin Lark & Toydrum
Come on Baby Hold My Hand - Marie Knight
Did You No Wrong - Sex Pistols
I Exhale - Underworld
Platoon.- Jungle
My Life Is Natural - Slade (not available on Spotify)

Source: www.noelgallagher.com

No comments