Breaking News

Liam Gallagher Is Unable To Play Oasis' Wonderwall On His Guitar


Liam Gallagher has revealed he's never properly learned to play Oasis' Wonderwall.

He told Rolling Stone magazine's Music Now podcast"I don't even know how to play it on guitar, there's the joke," he told Rolling Stone magazine's Music Now podcast. "I seriously don't know how to play it. My kid knows how to play it... but  I seriously do not know how to play it on guitar."

Liam said that he had became a bit "sick" of the track, which is Oasis' best selling-single as well as being their biggest U.S. hit.

However, he said he was now enjoying playing a stripped-down version of the song on tour.

"I'm actually enjoying playing it again with just a (backing musician playing) guitar and a voice and a shaker, people seem to like it," he added.

No comments