Breaking News

How Kanye West Influenced Noel Gallagher


Noel Gallagher has spoken to www.rollingstone.com and discussed how Kanye West influenced 'Who Built The Moon?' album opener "Fort Knox,".

He said "On the day that Kanye released that track 'Fade,' it fuckin' blew my mind," he says. "And I go into the studio and I'm going, 'Wow, have you fuckin' heard this Kanye track?' ... I've always loved that track by him called 'Power.'" Holmes suggested he write a track like that. "And I'm like, 'What? fuckin joking, are ya? I'm no rapper.' He had the idea of, 'Let's pretend we're doing a track for Kanye and we're going to send to him.' And as it was going along, I was going, 'This is amazing. He's not getting this.' So the reason why there's no singing on it is we had this idea we were going to send it to Kanye and then [throws middle finger in air] fuck him."

No comments