Breaking News

Noel Gallagher Doesn't Give A F***k What Liam Does As Long As He Keeps Promoting His Record


Noel Gallagher has spoke about Liam's solo music and the "army of songwriters" he used for his debut album 'As You Were' comparing it to "Adele shouting into a bucket".

Asked if he's heard any of the songs from 'As You Were', Noel told I-D magazine: "I've heard 'Wall Of Glass' and the one that sounds like Adele shouting into a bucket. But I'm not a fan so I wouldn't listen to it."

He continued: "I'm not sure I can be arsed formulating an opinion on a record that's written by an army of songwriters. Isn't the one from One Direction doing that?

"The little Irish fella with the acoustic? At least he has the decency to play a guitar. I'm not a fan.

"I have nothing to say about it."

Asked if he supports Liam's career he said: "No. I think at the beginning, from this side of the fence, there was a lot of good will as in, yeah, man, I fucking hope it works. It's about time.

"But that's all gone now because it got personal.

"So it's like, fuck what he does. As long as he keeps promoting my record, there's a good boy."

Noel says there is no chance of them mending their rift or reuniting Oasis.

He concluded: "I don't give a fuck as long as he promotes it on his twitter feed.

"It's like, I'm over here doing my thing, you're over there doing my thing, and never the twain shall meet, thank you very much."

No comments