Breaking News

Noel: Bring Back The Noose















Rock superstar Noel Gallagher wants to run for Prime Minister – and bring back hanging.

The Oasis guitarist yesterday vowed to reinstate the death penalty if he were to get the keys to 10 Downing Street.

Noel, 39, said: “I might stand for election myself, to be honest.

“I’ve worked this out and I reckon I could sort out the country in a year-and-a-half.

“I’d definitely bring back hanging – that’s for starters.

“All these violent offenders – you get convicted three times by three separate juries then you’re going to the gallows.”

But he said that he would show some mercy.

He added: “If by any off-chance some evidence comes up that you might have been innocent and could prove it beyond reasonable doubt, then your next of kin gets £500,000. Vote for me.”

And he said he could succeed on public transport where Deputy Prime Minister John Prescott, 68, had failed miserably.

He said: “The streets would be a lot safer and I could sort public transport out – half a year, that would take.”

The Labour Party supporter said Gordon Brown, 56, would not get his vote.

Noel said: “The last three times I voted I believed. I believed in it.

“But I don’t believe in The Left or The Right or The Middle anymore because they all pretty much say the same thing.”

Noel also told Radio 1’s Newsbeat he was desperate for girlfriend Sara MacDonald, 31, to give birth a few weeks before the September due date.

“We are trying to hurry it up so it doesn’t come out the same star sign as Liam. One of them is enough in our family.”

Liam, 34, was born on September 21 under the sign of Virgo.

Source: Daily Star

No comments