Breaking News

Noel Doesn't Want Baby To Have Same Star Sign As Liam




















The fighting Gallagher brothers are at it again, and we can't say we're surprised. This time, it's Noel slagging off his younger brother Liam saying that he is going to pay to have his baby with Sara MacDonald born early just so that it doesn't have the same star sign as Liam.

This latest comment comes after Liam decided not to turn up at the Royal Albert Hall for the Teenage Cancer Trust gig in London last night. Noel told those in attendance “Unfortunately Liam isn’t here tonight."

When asked why Liam didn't show up, Noel didn't have much of a clue, stating:

“I don’t know why. I asked him and when he replied all I heard was fuck and charity in the same sentence.”

It looks like Liam won't be babysitting for brother Noel anytime in the forseeable future. Perhaps they should start looking for a suitable sitter or nanny; its never too early to run a background check nanny and start looking.

In other baby news, Noel spoke to a radio show last night and says he can't wait to see the new baby:

"I’m looking forward to seeing a direct cross between me and my missus because she is gorgeous and I’m a genius — God help ya.”

No comments