Breaking News

Roger Daltrey On The Line Up Noel Gallagher Has Picked For The TCT Gigs













It's the first time The Who Roger Daltrey has let anyone else take control of the Teenage Cancer Trust concerts which have been going since 2000.

On asking Noel to curate Roger Daltrey said: "Who's a lucky boy then! I AM! As I am in the middle of a six month tour of the US with The Who, I was very concerned that I would not find the time to curate next year's Teenage Cancer Trust shows at the Royal Albert Hall. So it's with great pride and relief that I'm able to thank Noel Gallagher, who has supported me from day one of these concerts, for standing in for me and arranging the artists for the shows next March, and he has pulled together a fantastic line up that promises to be another great success for the charity."

No comments