Breaking News

Gary Neville Says Noel Gallagher Tagged His Guitar With Manchester City Graffiti

Former Manchester United FC captain Gary Neville has said that Noel Gallagher once tagged his guitar with Manchester City FC graffiti.

The football legend reveals the story in a new documentary, The Class of '92, explaining that he sent his guitar to the former Oasis man so he could sign it, but that it came back to him with "MCFC" - Gallagher's team - written on it.

Speaking to Digital Spy about the incident, Neville explained that he still has the instrument. "Yes, at home," he said of the guitar's whereabouts. "I had it up on my wall at one point, in an apartment in Manchester. But then I took it down - I've not got anything on my walls now in terms of memorabilia."

He added: "I was a big Oasis fan, started learning the guitar for a few years and just sent it him one day. I got it back with that! Shouldn't have been surprised, really!"

Noel Gallagher recently rubbished claims that he will be taking part in an Oasis reunion. Speaking to Rolling Stone, Gallagher commented: "We are split up. You've heard that, haven't you? You must've heard... Yeah, so, ergo, band splits up, band is no more. There is no band. So, no, I won't be getting involved, anyway. If there is a reunion, I won't be in it."

Noel's brother Liam told NME last year that he would be interested in "burying the hatchet for a lap of honour" for Oasis, who split in 2009 following a fight between the siblings before the Rock en Seine festival in Paris.

Source: www.nme.com

Check out the current collection from Pretty Green's AW13 collection here.

No comments